Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simple Content Management
10-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Simple Content Management
I would like to find a simple content management system to manage an existing website. All I want to do it be able to update several pieces of information, and possibly control an employee login area of the site.

I've looked at CMS like Joombla and stuff, but they are way over the top of what I need. I don't want the CMS to build and produce my pages, but rather just be able to update a few things like "hours of operation", "days", some text, etc.

Do I need to just build my own or is there something simple, that I can add as a page on the site, password protected, where I or one of my users can login and update info from time to time?

Thanks,

Web Design Directory | Web Designers | SEO Melbourne
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: Simple Content Management
CMS Made Simple, an open source content management system, allows for faster and easier management of website content. This CMS is scalable for small businesses to large corporations.

Web Designers Directory | Advertise Web Design Business | Website Design
08-12-2011, 08:37 PM
FEATURES
Use Simple CMS on all websites Install on all your websites
Simple CMS is easy to install Easy to install -
Multiple editable page sectionsMultiple editable page sections on same web page or website - with just a single installation you can create different editable page sections

Pakistan's Local Search Engine | Yellow Pages of Pakistan
01-20-2012, 02:14 AM
Super Easy Way to edit your website pages or provide an easy solution to your clients to edit their own website pages! Using an easy to use password protected administration page you can edit sections of your website pages in a second. See how it works editing one of our website's pages.

FEATURES
Use Simple CMS on all websites Install on all your websites
Simple CMS is easy to install Easy to install - installation file will set up the CMS script for you. If you need help we will also install it for free.
Multiple editable page sectionsMultiple editable page sections on same web page or website - with just a single installation you can create different editable page sections
Simple CMS administration page Password protected admnistration page view demo
WYSIWYG CMS editor Rich text content usage - using "Microsoft Word" type of interface you can add any web page element
File uploads File uploads - using a simple form you can easily upload files on your hosting account without the need of FTP account
Integration methods 2 different integration methods - JavaScript code or PHP include code which is search engine friendly and content will be indexed by all search engines
Easy to place on a web page Simple copy/paste to create editable sections on your web pages - for each editable section that you create via the administration page a simple HTML code is being generated. All you need to do is to put that code into any valid web page - PHP, ASP, JSP, HTML, HTM, etc.
Buy Simple CMS Have it now - get your own copy of Web Poll for a great price and with NO annual or monthly payments!
Custom CMS script changes Custom modifications - we do ALL kind of modifications

Hair Transplant Pakistan
02-03-2012, 11:31 PM
A free open-source content management application released under the GPL. A complete content managment system allows you create your very own web site in just minutes. Log into the web-based CMS control panel to quickly add, edit, or update your content.

cash for old carstow truck services perth|salvage cars perth
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user