Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
what is the best backlinking for google? - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Search Engine Optimisation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: what is the best backlinking for google? (/showthread.php?tid=831)

what is the best backlinking for google? - websitebuildersperth - 12-10-2011 03:46 AM

what is the best backlinking for google?

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - damiendamio - 12-12-2011 08:26 PM

I have a number of doubts about Google index and even I am looking for appropriate solutions, still I am not attaining the results that I want. In my websites, there are numeorus pages and a number of products which I expressed in the entire pages.

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - Hilton - 12-13-2011 04:26 PM

well. Basically, you write articles, then you paraphrase each paragraph twice. so what you end up with is 3 articles, with equal amounts of paragraphs, (each consecutive paragraph saying the same thing)..

These articles are distributed to about 500 directories per article. But each article's paragraphs are re-arranged, so that each one is unique. !!

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - websitebuildersperth - 12-18-2011 10:36 PM

social media optimization is best baclinking

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - awsrumana - 12-20-2011 12:10 AM

According to me forum posting helps a lot in building good backlinks

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - therapy - 12-20-2011 02:26 AM

form posting is best way to develop backlinks

RE: what is the best backlinking for google? - wasilawanderer88 - 12-26-2011 09:03 PM

Google Adsense is a procedure in order to make online currency by Google. Google Adsense is a protected and high-quality method to be paid online money.