Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum
Writing articles to advertise your business - Printable Version

+- Web Design Forum HTML CSS JavaScript PHP Graphic Design SEO forum (http://www.webdesignforum.com.au)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: Online Marketing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Writing articles to advertise your business (/showthread.php?tid=539)

Writing articles to advertise your business - kirk89 - 10-25-2011 12:25 PM

Has anyone found success advertising your business using hubpages or EzineArticles? It seems to be a good way to target your market, but I always wondered if the articles would actually get a decent enough rating to show up on search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing. Any thoughts?

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - Maria Jonas - 12-21-2019 08:12 PM

i would suggest to adopt multiple ways & not just articles

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - John - Smith - 01-15-2020 05:39 PM

Depends on the niche and by doing a single activity one can't get success.

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - Neo_5678 - 01-18-2020 06:30 PM

yes, you can get good traffic from Ezine articles but along with that, try on other platforms

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - arogyamaller - 01-21-2020 05:11 PM

thanks! yeah that was useful

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - Maria Jonas - 03-14-2020 03:40 PM

I too heard a lot about Ezine Articles, got mine posted there but no benefit of traffic received

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - nikki shah - 06-27-2020 08:49 PM

Ezine & Hubpages are high DA domains & they don't approve your articles easily

RE: Writing articles to advertise your business - sagar789 - 06-29-2020 10:40 PM

yes, from these sites we can get traffic but for approval, we have to maintain content is unique